Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really nice lunch in Kildare (county) ?

Options
  • 21-12-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Folks,
    I want to get food voucher for in-laws for very nice lunches in Kildare. Any ideas where to choose, please ? Not pizzas, sandwiches, etc. Proper wholesome, preferably home-made soups, mains, cakes. Fairly up-market. Newbridge, Naas area preferably (not north Kildare - too far). Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Weekend lunch or midweek?

I'd get a voucher for trax. Midweek, maybe the Harvest Kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Try the brown bear it's in Two mile house 10 mins from naas and newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

+1 for the Brown Bear - my parents love it

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

Thanks, that's great folks. Brown bear it is so - they live in Kilcullen. Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Ballymore Inn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

foodaholic wrote: »
    Try the brown bear it's in Two mile house 10 mins from naas and newbridge

My favourite restaurant in Kildare, and right up there with the BEST this country has to offer. I totally endorse The Brown Bear!!!

They are closed Monday's & Tuesday's, and only do lunches on WE's ( according to their site): http://www.thebrownbear.ie/

Advertisement