Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke (home) - 22.12.12

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Here's Mourinho with Real's President Florentino Perez at a dinner on Thursday:

josemourinhoandflorentinoperezdinner20121217_275x155.jpg

Tis the season to be jolly...

I think Mourinho knows he's done whatever happens this season. The media in Spain don't give him the love that he gets elsewhere. Marca hate him and he was recently involved in a spat with one of their journalists calling him a sh*t. With that being said I don't think they will sack him while they are still alive in the Champions League. He's won the competition twice and I see him getting the time to try and aid them into winning European Cup number ten. The way I see it there are two scenarios:

1) Madrid get knocked out of the Champions League and coupled with the loss of the league they decide to wish him the best in his future endeavours...

2) Mourinho wins the Champions League and decides it will never be better than this at the club and heads off into the sunset having given Madrid the top two prizes within two seasons.

I think he dropped Casillas to send out the message that he's the one in charge and that all the criticism he got for conceding the title race hasn't phased him. I think it was a bad call though.

Couldn't agree more mate

COYS

Advertisement