Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toberlone + Haribo

Options
  • 21-12-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking for some white toblerone and the Haribo Christmas Mix in Dublin. Would anybody know where I could find them?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Snacks & Sweets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Dealz

Or €2 shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Heatons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Dealz have the white toblerone, and also the Haribo.

As a side note, I chuckled at the fact that both your posts are about buying toblerones in Dublin, but are one year apart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

flash_k wrote: »
    Looking for some white toblerone and the Haribo Christmas Mix in Dublin. Would anybody know where I could find them?

I never knew there was white toberlone :(

I like everything white choc related :) so will be checking these places out - cool thread

Advertisement