Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manulla St Strphens Day 4 Miler

Options
  • 21-12-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

A 4 mile race/funrun/walk will take place in Manulla, near Balla in Co. Mayo, on St Stephens Day at 12 Noon. Regestration, changing facilities showers and post race refreshments will be in Manulla FC clubhouse. Entries of 12 euros,in aid of Manulla FC soccer club, will be taken from 11am with race starting at 12 noon sharp. Entry also through runireland. This is the same course used for the 5k last year but with start and finish now at Manulla FC football ground

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

The 2014 edition of this race takes place at noon on St Stephens day. 12 euro entry fee. Registration, refreshments, presentation and showers are at Manulla FC Club house. The course has been accurately measured by GPS and is on undulating rural roads. 140 people took part last year on a day of particularly inclement weather so hopefully the 200 mark will be breeched if the forecast of favourable conditions materialise. All money raised is for the local soccer club(Manulla FC) which is very active and vibrant particularly at youth level.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Well done today John! What was your time? Did the head cold affect you much? How did Sarah do? She certainly hammered my time of 27:33 anyways as I was well behind her! Good race and ideal weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

belcarra wrote: »
    Well done today John! What was your time? Did the head cold affect you much? How did Sarah do? She certainly hammered my time of 27:33 anyways as I was well behind her! Good race and ideal weather.
    Thanks John. I posted 2130 which Im happy with. Headcold wasn't an issue, It feels better when Im out and about than when Im in beside the fire.Sarah had a good solid run 25:59 3rd lady. Well done yourself its a testing course especially with the icy patches today.

Advertisement