Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktail Making Set

Options
  • 21-12-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hey, Im hoping someone here can help! I want to get my sister a cocktail making set for Christmas. I want something thats good (with maybe 5 -7 pieces). Does anyone know where I could get one. Anywhere in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

gemma188 wrote: »
    Hey, Im hoping someone here can help! I want to get my sister a cocktail making set for Christmas. I want something thats good (with maybe 5 -7 pieces). Does anyone know where I could get one. Anywhere in Ireland?

You can get one in Dunnes, It comes with a boston shaker, bar spoon, measure and muddler.

Problem though is depending on the cocktail you'll need additional equipment. like a strainer, juicer, citrus peeler, ice crusher.

If she's just getting into making cocktails and will only be making basic ones like sex on the beach e.t.c the dunnes one is perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

http://www.tommyvarden.ie/search?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=cocktail&submit_search=Search

The above will have better quality products but do not come in a set. You could buy the items and personalise a box.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

The TK Maxx in Drogheda often has cocktail shakers and paraphenalia, have look there (in Galway obviously)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try Ryans Homestore on Lombard Street (opposite the Saturday market).

• Advertisement
Advertisement