Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Caramoan (US) [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 21-12-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

0ed74f106e297331738917ce5a292fec.jpg

Season 26 of Survivor (Survivor Caramoan -‘Fans vs. Favorites’) is due to air in February 2013.

The cast list has been revealed online and for anyone interested in seeing it google is your friend.

I am personally looking forward to a new Season of Survivor but based on the cast I don't think it will better than Season 25, which for me was an amazing season!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Yip really looking forward to it,it has a lot to live to...Philippines was indeed a super season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

According to CBS the 1st episode airs on February 13th. Can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Cast has been confirmed, 2 hour series premiere!

We have on the Favourites side.....
    Erik - S16
    Corinne - S17
    Brenda - S21
    Francesca - S22
    Philip - S22
    Andrea - S22
    Dawn - S23
    John (Cochran, who I refuse to call by his second name) - S23
    Brandon - S23
    Malcolm - S25

........and on the fans side we have....

10 people who will get little to no air time and we will all forget after a couple of weeks ;)

Roll on February 13th!!

Cast has been officially confirmed, 2 hour series premiere!

FYP :pac:

but now that CBS has announced the names I am happy to give my thoughts on the "favourites" - firstly though most of them are not even favourites !

We have on the Favourites side.....
    Erik - S16 - I look forward to seeing him again even though he got voted out due to his own stupidity last time :D I think his game will be different this time now that he doesn't have Ozzy to follow around :D

Corinne - S17 Meh, no feelings towards her

Brenda - S21 Played on ok game

Francesca - S22 A first boot, how the &%*$ is she a favourite ? :confused:

Philip - S22 Made for good televison but only because he is a nut job :D

Andrea - S22 Not the best player but pretty hot ;)

Dawn - S23 Nice woman from what I can tell

John - S23 For someone who is apparently a 'super fan' he was an awful player and does not deserve to be called by his last name (agree with you on that KEITH_KILDUFF). As a player he showed himself to be pretty clueless.

Brandon - S23 Seriously had enough of the Hantz, would not surprise me if he is the first "favourite" gone - assuming the others have seen how he played last time.

Malcolm - S25 - Loved his game, the only guy who deserves to be called a favourite out of this cast in my opinion.
    I wonder how he does seeing as he started filming only 2.5 weeks after his last season !

Id have to agree on alot of that King!

If I had to rank the Faves id probably go with

10 - Fran
    9 - Cochran
    8 - Brandon
    7 - Phillip
    6 - Corinne
    5 - Dawn
    4 - Andrea
    3 - Erik
    2 - Malcolm
    1 - Brenda

I think it would have been better if the season was sold more so as a Second Attempt effort for all, because theyve all made a huge mistake to **** up their first time playing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Pabmac

Hi, do you know when Survivor is starting on TG4.

Thanks

Pabmac wrote: »
    Hi, do you know when Survivor is starting on TG4.

Thanks

I am not sure but in the past they typically air the latest season no earlier than 6 months after it airs in the U.S. .... maybe e-mail them to be sure?

Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

TG4 hasn't shown One World or Philippines yet has it? Surely they would have to show them first

Survivor is back on TG4 in the Spring. No date set yet. Don't know which one though.

• Advertisement

TG4 hasn't shown One World or Philippines yet has it? Surely they would have to show them first

Survivor Caramoan is due to air in the US in February on CBS,TG4 have fallen a few seasons behind.They have yet to show One World and Philippines.

9 more days !!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Cant wait

Either going to be real good or real bad, im going to give it 4 episodes, so many Camerawhores on this season, if I hear Brandon talk about God or Coc....I mean John talking about not being afraid to make moves ill be done with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Cant believe we have new Survivor already again this week, and its a fan vs favs aswell :D

SURVIVOR IS AIRING TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I won't get to see it for a few days though I don't think as I will be away but I will try my best :)

Just watched the first episode, it was not too bad but I am tired and will write more tomorrow. Laughed my ass off when I saw who got voted out, it was epic :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm quite surprised that the only Favourites who are in any way strategic are Cochran, Dawn and Corinne... Everyone else is acting as if they've never played the game before...

I have no real thoughts on any of the Fans yet - none of them stand out as being particularly likeable yet anyway...

Looking forward to see the evil side of Brandon Hantz...

I'm quite surprised that the only Favourites who are in any way strategic are Cochran, Dawn and Corinne... Everyone else is acting as if they've never played the game before...

I have no real thoughts on any of the Fans yet - none of them stand out as being particularly likeable yet anyway...

Looking forward to see the evil side of Brandon Hantz...

I agree 100%, Cochran, Dawn and Corinne have definitely learnt from last time. Cochran has clearly been working out and his fitness has improved dramatically although he is still very nerdy :D As much as I hate to say it I can see him going far if he keeps it up.

Really sick of Russell getting a mention every season :mad:

Oh and for anyone curious, the latest survivor I have been chatting with (through e-mail) is Dana from the philippines, she is really nice.

Pretty mediocre season opening.Not really impressed with any of the favourites,where are the great survivors of past seasons?Philip is still going around in the pink underpants,what's with the godfather persona?Cochran is as irritating as ever,that sunburn looks really painful!:D
    Great comeback by the fans to win immunity although Malcolm really blew it.LOL re Francesca been voted out first again,has caused a big schism in the tribe with Hantz,Erik,Brenda on the outs.
    Yip really looking forward to the evil Hantz.Re the fans,it looks like the two jocks have hooked up with the two hotties,Hope is really cute.Big mistake,four is not a majority.Iraq veteran is a likely candidate for early exit.

• Advertisement

I disagree, I think it was a decent opening, we got to know the dynamics of both tribes and the flaws on show (Matt/Shamar, Kool Kids) for the Fans, (Fran paranoid, Phil trying to play like BR, John "learning" ) for the Faves so i think its got potential!

The immunity challenge was class, and the whole episode was beautifully shot and easy to look at!

Only downside for me was the lack of Brenda/Malcolm airtime ;( Hopefully not a sign of how there games pan out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm hoping for a Cochran/Dawn/Malcolm/Andrea final 4, with Corinne in there at number 5 possibly...

I've spoken to Dawn online before and from talking to her I get the impression that she's a much better strategist than she was given credit for during her previous season.

I don't think any of the fans stand a chance of getting too far - the only one who I felt had any potential was the girl who suggested forming and alliance to counter the couples alliance... Think she was the one who said in the very beginning in a Confession Cam that she thought of herself as a strategist...

Okay start but nothing spectacular, glad Philip is back but that's about it, should have called it Fans vs People Who Have Previously Taken Part in Survivor instead of fans vs favourites, barely recognised most of them and if you were voted out first in the season you took part in how the feck can you be classed as a favourite?

Fans vs Failures ;)

Another fairly average episode, Philip is now officially a crazy man, I think he imagines he is head of Spectre a la James Bond.He claims Brandon is a narcissist, pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.At least he is not psychotic, unlike Brandon! Malcolm very nearly blew the huge lead in the IC.Fan girls really blew it on the float, loving the return of the water challenges and mesmerising scenery, wonderful aerial shots.
    Tribal was enjoyable, Reynold must learn not to wear such tight shorts, he really panicked when called out, should really have given Allie the HII.Gutted that Shamar was'nt voted off,such an awful attitude, total waste of space.Lazing around camp all day, how on earth did he survive two trips to Iraq with such an obvious lack of fitness and self serving attitude?

Only managed to watch the episode late last night (thankfully avoided facebook so I didn't find out who got kicked out before I saw it).

I must say that so far this season is not all that exciting, Brandon was meant to turn into a glorified Russell but then changes his mind, are we really going to have him mind f*ck people all season with his off the wall comments ? Hope he has gone soon.

As much as I wanted to see Shamar gone the minute you hear someone say "X is definitely going home" on Survivor then it means they are definitely NOT going home. Also, he is a big strong guy, I can see him making the merge and then being one of the first to go.

At this point in the game I am enjoying the returnees (most do not deserve the title of a favourite so returnees or failures is more apt) more than the fans.

So this episode for me was a bit 'meh' but hopefully things will improve really soon !!

Allie's name never came up really, hence why Reynold didnt think about passing the HII, I think hell be a strong player though and will make the merge, can see a swap coming in the next 2 weeks which will freshen it up and also give players at the bottom, like Brenda Brandon, Erik and Eddie a chance to make something happen!

Does anyone listen to the Survivor Oz interviews ? I just got a mention :D

What are they? Are you involved this season or something?

• Advertisement

Thargor wrote: »
    What are they? Are you involved this season or something?

It is an Australian radio show that interviews people from past seasons (they have interviewed around 190 so far). They let people e-mail in questions.

The interviews are very interesting, especially the ones where they discuss behind the scenes stuff :)

Advertisement