Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Caramoan (US) [** Spoilers **]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Enjoyed the season overall, and was happy with the winner. Was that the first reunion show without the full cast on stage? Was it because of Brandon?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Enjoyed that aswell, Cochran deserved it, hated him last time but he deserved it this time, his analysis was always good and its a great story of the ultimate Survivor nerd winning the game like that. Next one looks interesting, they need to do a vanilla season again with just normal Survivor fans now though, no returnees, no former Miss Universe blah blah blah, just normal people who know the game.

Loved the way the whole jury sneered at the hanger-on aswell by the way, cant even remember her name now. Also bad move not having everyone there to answer for themselves at the reunion...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

noveltea wrote: »
    I am glad that Cochran won in the end.

Dawn was doing my head in there towards the end with all the crying and the way she expected to be taken to the final 3 by Cochran. Was not a big fan of hers on the reunion show either.

I am going to give the amazing race a try now. Debating with starting at season one or the latest one.

You could probably just start at season 1. I've actually been working my way backwards and one of the seasons (18 I think) features some returning contestants so kinda spoils seasons 12-17 as there are some players that you know definitely won't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

CBS had a reason for not putting the people pre-jury on the stage and it had nothing to do with there not being enough room :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    CBS had a reason for not putting the people pre-jury on the stage and it had nothing to do with there not being enough room :rolleyes:
    What was the reason? Mental Brandon? And did Cochran get every single vote? How did they decide second place then or did I get that completely wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

kingtut wrote: »

Care to share? Or are you just talking through your ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thargor wrote: »
    What was the reason? Mental Brandon? And did Cochran get every single vote? How did they decide second place then or did I get that completely wrong?
    Benny Cake wrote: »
    Care to share? Or are you just talking through your ring?

Cochran received all of the votes and also never had a single vote against him during the entire game.
    As he received all of the votes Dawn and Sherri get joint 2nd place (which means they split the 2nd and 3rd prize money between them)

The reason for putting the pre-jury in the audience was to hide the fact that Brandon was NOT present, the reason for this was this as a result of his actions he was barred from the event.

One of my contacts was due to be his guest but could not go as a result of that.

I knew it was going to be something like that, thanks, any word on what Russell thought of the whole thing on any of the blogs?

I think Survivor juries are getting progressively more cynical as time goes on and the sob-stories and Jesus freaks arent cutting it anymore which is a good thing. that result must put Cochran in a very select group, who else has done that? Pretty much the perfect intellectual game although he would have been gone if he hadnt got lucky on a couple of those challenges imo.

Advertisement