Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas market in Sligo in November

Options
  • 21-12-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Quick question , at the excellent chrismas market a few weeks back there was a camera man there filming the event, anyone know if this footage is to be aired ?

he took a load of shots of my 2 year old I would really love to see.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

I did a video of a (in the very loose sense of the term) Fashion Show well, in a Shopping Centre two weeks ago.
    The point I want to make here is:
    1. Did you give the cameraman any contact details for you? Did you offer a price? (useful) I offered my own 'produce' on DVD "free gratis" btw, (well, see my first line) Those unbranded DVD's were lying around for a long time in my drawer at home.
    2. Did you get an mobile phone number / email address off the cameraman?
    3. This is a purely personal option, I decided not to air and I wrote on each DVD that it was not on youtube

If you did not do the second point, maybe you will have to wait to chance across him in the street, don't forget to ask nicely.

my two cents

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Ask Sligo Tourism, I'm sure they'll know who was filming.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

bennyc wrote: »
    he took a load of shots of my 2 year old I would really love to see.

Did the camera man look like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

found out since it was sligo live , yep he was sound and asked permission I just forgot to ask where it was going .

@ gugleguy, I was coaching my youth soccer team recently and the away team asked permission to film it for their own analysis. I had no problem and received a copy within two days. All the parents are looking for copys so maybe its something you could look into.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

heres his website http://www.grvproductions.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

thanks magnumlady ,yep shes in there

Advertisement