Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And it starts

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

1 rational thinker and 3 complete jumped-up shìts confused on where to shift the blame for last week's shootings and pulling bullshìt facts from thin air.

Either watch the whole crap or just skip to 5:30 for the main stuff:

"More hugs in households" for fùck sake. The assault on people with Asperger's is mind-numbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,464 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

The women in that are morons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Took pity on Penn in that. He seemed to be the only one talking sense even though he spends most of the time with someone who's not very good in a 2 way conversation. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I think once isn't enough, the women in that are morans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    As I always say when these points are made about video games being to blame: i'd love to see the games guys like Hitler, Bin Laden and Hussein played.

Command & Conquer?

Don't forget George Bush, Tony Blair, Obama, Putin & co in that list. If we're listing war mongers, its only right we list some of the 'good guys' too :)

Video games are an easy target to divert the attention from the farce that is US gun control. The fact of the matter is the NRA & its very rich supporters spent a lot of money in Washington lately...so this won't be resolved easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

EnterNow wrote: »
    Don't forget George Bush, Tony Blair, Obama, Putin & co in that list. If we're listing war mongers, its only right we list some of the 'good guys' too :)

Video games are an easy target to divert the attention from the farce that is US gun control. The fact of the matter is the NRA & its very rich supporters spent a lot of money in Washington lately...so this won't be resolved easily.

This is it. Any politician in USA who will go against arms law is signing ifs own political suicide. Too many people who love their guns. Too many companies who make money of guns. All of the USA government is dancing by their rules.
    I goat tally agree that the whole game violence is just a stunt to take off some pressure from gun law.

Thing is, those people are dinosaurs. Current generations are generations who have open mind about gaming and it is an adult entertainment form. Not just kids toy. Maybe old voter still decide which old fart is in government, but not for too long.

Advertisement