Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a CD patch for Combat FS 1 Europe Series/FS2004

Options
  • 21-12-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Sorry if someone has brought this up already, not on here much. Trying to find on line if there are CD patches for Combat FS 1 WW2 Europe Series. I know I'm old school at this stage. Haven't moved on! Also would anyone have a link for CD patch for FS2004? I'm still using old FS's and haven't moved on due to pretty bad reviews of the latest FS. I'm not willing to fork out a fortune in Hard drive upgrades and performance no matter how realistic they are.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

Sorry can't help(MAYBE old magazine cover/free cds might be best bet) ,but curious...what sort of PC are you running?IL2 1946 is still awesome -has outlived its replacement (which 'died' in the last fortnight!)Im simming over a decade and CFS THREE was outdated when I started .FS2004 was replaced by FSX and then Microsoft Flight (which by all accounts is a disaster)
    If you can run FS2004 you can run IL2 1946 ...(some pilots claim this has most realistic flight model of all)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

And don't forget CFS2 ... I still love that Sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

Yeah I think CFS2 was far more stable and popular than CFS3.Those comic book splash screens were great .

Advertisement