Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

j1 2013 PLEASE READ

Options
  • 21-12-2012 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi there if anybody needs somone fun and easygoing to travel/live with for the J1 2013 could u please reply to this message, im female 21 really need to find ppl to travel with soon as its my last chance to go this year..so if ur on the same boat please get in touch i love havin a laugh drinking goi out etc!x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 UPC

Where are you thinking of going on J1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 suzy21

hi, its just me and one other friend heading San Francisco this summer both of us are 21. let me know if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Arse Biscuits!

Might have a few people interested, there's talk about it anyway just depends on work and stuff. Will let ya know, we're all 21 as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kelleynangle

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dorio

Anyone going San Francisco? Myself and two others looking for some flatmates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Paddy258

dorio wrote: »
    Anyone going San Francisco? Myself and two others looking for some flatmates

Hey dorio, I'll be going out there too, around the middle or end of May. When do you and your friends plan on going?

Add me on FB if you'd like to talk about it more: http://www.facebook.com/patrick.devaney93

Advertisement