Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13 month Pug Jack/Russell Free to Good Home PICTURE INCLUDED

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

OP you should get the dog neutered so at least you know they won't just use your dog for breeding. Also check out the home don't just meet them halfway. You need to interview them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I'd also take out the personal details. Get people to PM you if interested.

Hope you're able to find a good home, but are you not able to take her?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 eggsnail

TillyGirl wrote: »
    OP you should get the dog neutered so at least you know they won't just use your dog for breeding. Also check out the home don't just meet them halfway. You need to interview them.

Most definitely.

I'd also take out the personal details. Get people to PM you if interested.

Hope you're able to find a good home, but are you not able to take her?

We looked into taking her but we cannot afford it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭coathanger

Hi Ya,
    have you tried contacing your local voluntary dog rescue,that has a no kill policy or the <snip> in Dublin,they rehome all dogs they get & have a no kill policy.I wouldjust be concerned that someone may take her & use her for breeding purposes,dog fighting,badger baiting etc...Best of luck in getting her a new home,it a shame you cant take her with you.

Let us know how you get on.

• Advertisement

coathanger wrote: »
    Hi Ya,
    have you tried contacing your local voluntary dog rescue,that has a no kill policy or the <snip> in Dublin,they rehome all dogs they get & have a no kill policy.I wouldjust be concerned that someone may take her & use her for breeding purposes,dog fighting,badger baiting etc...Best of luck in getting her a new home,it a shame you cant take her with you.

Let us know how you get on.

Have been trying to get her rehomed for nearly a month and within the last two hours two people said they would take her. One is a family friend so she will have a good home there. Im delighted for her.

Thanks everyone for your input much appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement