Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get cardboard cake boxes in Limerick?

• 21-12-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi, For Christmas I was hoping to bake some stuff for my family but I want to have them in a cake box like one you'd get from Ivan's or any other cake shop instead of having the baked stuff on a plate under the christmas tree....
    I've no idea where to find them so any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

Try TK Max, Allens or that baking shop on little Catherine st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

allens, meadows & byrne or ask in a cake shop. depending on size dealz have cupcake boxes. allens seem to have the best variety though.
    hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Too late for this time, as they are now closed for Christmas. But Benson Box in Killaloe supply a lot of the bakers in the region.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭Brennans Row

Cake Accessories at Woodies DIY (Party Zone Stores) Ennis Road.

See link

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I've picked up some fab red and gold plates in places like Dealz and Tescos... the plan is to put the cake on a plate and wrap it with cellophane and a bow. I've got my wrapping stuff in fitzgeralds flowers in the eastway business park a while back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

cyberspi wrote: »
    I've picked up some fab red and gold plates in places like Dealz and Tescos... the plan is to put the cake on a plate and wrap it with cellophane and a bow. I've got my wrapping stuff in fitzgeralds flowers in the eastway business park a while back.
    + 1 to cellophane. ask a florist if they will sell you 3 or 4 sheets tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Thanks! ^.^

Advertisement