Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartpad ep750

Options
  • 21-12-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

got one of these guys this evening, i have a problem in that I cant manage to get angry birds going on it. (Its for my son for christmas) so I want to set up all his favourite games!!! :)
    I have uninstaled it and installed it again but no joy. The app is there, but when I tap it to open, it just pops back to my main screen....any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭steve_kav

I bought the same tablet and find that most useful apps such as autocad ws say not compatible with this device and facebook wont update status so really it seems to be a pretty useless lump of plastic

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tinal52

Hi guys , I'm having the exact same problem with angry birds plus now the wifi won't stay on ? Did any of u get yours sorted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Same problem as above posters for me with Angry Boards.

Anyone with solutions please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mrsmammy4

My daughter got a SmartPad EP750 easypix last Christmas. Today the screen won't work. By won't work I mean that it will not let you press anything. Her moving screen saver is still working and when I hold the button to turn it off a message flashes up saying "do you want to shut down" it gives yes or no but when I touch screen it wont actually let me choose one. .. does anyone know how to get the touch screen to actually work when I touch it?!?!?!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

mrsmammy4 wrote: »
    My daughter got a SmartPad EP750 easypix last Christmas. Today the screen won't work. By won't work I mean that it will not let you press anything. Her moving screen saver is still working and when I hold the button to turn it off a message flashes up saying "do you want to shut down" it gives yes or no but when I touch screen it wont actually let me choose one. .. does anyone know how to get the touch screen to actually work when I touch it?!?!?!

Does the tablet have a reset hole somewhere on the back/side? If so stick the top of a paperclip in it and see if after a reboot the issue is resolved. This should not loose any data

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 mrsmammy4

yoyo wrote: »
    Does the tablet have a reset hole somewhere on the back/side? If so stick the top of a paperclip in it and see if after a reboot the issue is resolved. This should not loose any data

Nick

Just tried it. Only seems to turn it off :/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

mrsmammy4 wrote: »
    Just tried it. Only seems to turn it off :/

Does it turn back on? Press and hold power button for 10 seconds and see if it boots.

Nick

Advertisement