Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which football journalists/people to follow on Twitter.

• 22-12-2012 1:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I basically set up a Twitter account recently and I know from reading a good bit of this forum that there are some good people on Twitter to follow in relation to football and of course from my experimentation of following different people there is a lot of crap out there as well:D

Here is an article I read of the Journal that gives names of 50 good football people to follow on Twitter.

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/50-essential-follows-football-journalists-691819-Dec2012/

Is there any other decent ones that you would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Neil Custis and John Cross are the guys I follow. Cross because he leans towards Arsenal and Custis coz he's a massive WUM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Might be mentioned in your link but Miguel Delaney is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

owen gibson, jonathan norcroft, luke aaron moore, james dart, kevin mccarra, john ashdown, david conn, fernando duarte, the swiss ramble, paolo bandini, gabrielle marcotti,

Anything with an underscore followed by "ITK".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Dan Roan and Tony Barrett are pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

Side Lowe, OptaJoe and Daniel Taylor all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

I find Duncan Castles good, he's not like the majority of the journo's who tweet any rumour, he's usually spot on with his stuff.

Duncan Jenkins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Tommy Smyth

Mina Rzouki

Gabriele Marcotti

Tim Vickery

Pele

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Pele ? Does he charge?

• Advertisement
Advertisement