Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Missing South Dublin/Dundrum/Sandyford

Options
  • 22-12-2012 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

This is a photo of our missing dog Pepsi. She was last seen Friday 21st Dec at 4pm in Parkvale, Dundrum, Sandyford Road/Ballaly area. She has a red collar with diamante around it. Her coat is long is this photo but she has just been groomed so its very short and tight. She is very small and is often mistaken for a puppy but is 12 years old-you can tell this as she has grey hair around her jaw. Please spread the word and help us find her. Thank you.

Please PM me or phone Adam 0872983985

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

I hope you find her... I'm in Balally and my mum in stepaside, will keep our eyes open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭brenn7475

Hey thanks

She was found safe and well this morning.

Taken in by a family and reported to Dundrum Garda Station.

She is home safe and sound

Thanks for your post and concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

brenn7475 wrote: »
    This is a photo of our missing dog Pepsi. She was last seen Friday 21st Dec at 4pm in Parkvale, Dundrum, Sandyford Road/Ballaly area. She has a red collar with diamante around it. Her coat is long is this photo but she has just been groomed so its very short and tight. She is very small and is often mistaken for a puppy but is 12 years old-you can tell this as she has grey hair around her jaw. Please spread the word and help us find her. Thank you.

Please PM me or phone Adam 0872983985

V sorry to hear your dog is missing; have you tried posting in Animal & Pets forum too? There are a lode of websites they usually suggest so it might be worth searching on that thread too.

Georgous dog ; PG you'll be back together soon & that someone lovely is minding her in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Glad you got her home :)

Advertisement