Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

showing visitors' location and ip to my website?

• 22-12-2012 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi there,

We are going to put our new website online very soon. It is a website for our company selling natural products. I would like to have statistics of IP and geo location of visitors to our website. And patterns of their page viewing. This is for marketing purpose. For example, if I see there are proportionally more visitors from France so it may suggest French customers are more interested in our products and I can act accordingly.

I use Blogspot for my personal interest. It has a very good and clear statistical function showing visitors' country of origin. I would like to have this function on my website.

Do you know any code, website or software that can do this? Thank you very much.

And merry Christmas!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Google Analytics is one.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 apintpls

Wow. Thank you very much. Seems it is exactly what I am looking for. Cheers!

Advertisement