Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom

Options
  • 22-12-2012 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Can anyone please explain why they ruined it?

I used to be able to easily download a pdf of my bill , now if i download it , its blank .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi jeffk

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this. We have had no other feedback in relation to issues occurring in downloading bills on PDF format but i will look into this and get back to you when I have further information on this.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hi jeffk

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this. We have had no other feedback in relation to issues occurring in downloading bills on PDF format but i will look into this and get back to you when I have further information on this.

Regards

Al

Hello Al ,

Thanks for the reply.
    I have tried various browsers and it opened in them , but then download it and its blank . I get a paper bill , but its handy having the pdf as the paper bill doesn't come for around another week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

jeffk wrote: »
    Hello Al ,

Thanks for the reply.
    I have tried various browsers and it opened in them , but then download it and its blank . I get a paper bill , but its handy having the pdf as the paper bill doesn't come for around another week.

Hi jeffk

Do you have the updated version of Adobe reader?

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Seems there’s an issue opening the PDF of the bill in windows 8 reader app , other PDFs open in it OK.

Downloaded the PDF and opened it in the windows 8 PDF viewer app , its called reader , its blank.
    Open it in another PDF programme called Foxit reader and it opens as normal.
    I wont install Adobe thanks , its to big and messy for just opening a document.

Thanks for all the help , I suppose I found a error , but then most/a lot of people wont be using windows 8 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

jeffk wrote: »
    Seems there’s an issue opening the PDF of the bill in windows 8 reader app , other PDFs open in it OK.

Downloaded the PDF and opened it in the windows 8 PDF viewer app , its called reader , its blank.
    Open it in another PDF programme called Foxit reader and it opens as normal.
    I wont install Adobe thanks , its to big and messy for just opening a document.

Thanks for all the help , I suppose I found a error , but then most/a lot of people wont be using windows 8 .

Hi jeffk

Apologies that is the only platform you can view bills on at the moment however I will pass on your feedback.

Regards
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement