If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo CS-245DAB CD Hi-Fi Mini System - White

Options
  • 22-12-2012 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Morning John

The above is currently on offer on the RS .COM site. Do you have these in stock at the same price point. (£99.95)

Tks as always

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

i'd be interested too thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

E30i wrote: »
    Morning John

The above is currently on offer on the RS .COM site. Do you have these in stock at the same price point. (£99.95)

Tks as always

Guys,

no stock at the moment but we are hoping to get some directly after Christmas - drop us a line if you would like to reserve some and well done on the eagle eyed spotting as ever!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

yes please put me down for one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Yes please John if it is the Dab version. This is a gift but I think there might have been a mistake here on the prod description on the website. Ill pass if non Dab. Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 intonas

Hi, I would be interested in one aswell. What would be the full price with the delivery to Dublin? Thanks.

• Advertisement

E30i wrote: »
    Yes please John if it is the Dab version. This is a gift but I think there might have been a mistake here on the prod description on the website. Ill pass if non Dab. Tks

No problem E30 - unfortunately our guys in marketing made an error and the CS245 is not a DAB model (but then agai as you have an iPhone dock on it and you can play web radio tgrough it DAB's probably not that important)

Keep me posted - I have them arriving tomorrow at £99.95 which really is a killer price for a quality branded micro.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

intonas wrote: »
    Hi, I would be interested in one aswell. What would be the full price with the delivery to Dublin? Thanks.

intonas,

Thanks for the post..

The price is £99.95 & delivery at £12.95 - total is £112.90..

showimage.php?image=310522.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Have a look at the full spec here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hifi/onkyo/cs245/onky-cs245-whi

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Is it only available in white or also black? Something similar to this one(price, usb, NO ipod support) but black?

loki7777 wrote: »
    Is it only available in white or also black? Something similar to this one(price, usb, NO ipod support) but black?

Loki,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The CS245 is only available at the moment in the white finish ( It looks great though)
    showimage.php?image=310522.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

The closest option in Black would be the Yamaha CRX550 which is £189.95 excluding speakers: http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hifi/yamaha/crx550/yama-crx550-blk

showimage.php?image=308360.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Apologies for the delay again and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way - we have both available from stock and ready to ship,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

I saw yamaha(but with speakers it will be to much), but i need something cheap, to listening it in the kitchen;)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.