Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parenting - thread closed

Options
  • 22-12-2012 11:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056834084

I asked for peoples experiences on having a hair allergy test done on a baby and clearly didnt ask for medical advice but the thread was closed on the basis that I was asking for medical advice.

I responded immediately via the report button but have not received any comment from the mod.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP since this isn't DRP related.

And when you PM'd January, what was the answer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

I didn't get an answer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then PM the cat mods for the soc category.

I did that yesterday and no response

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

First: Mods (and CMods) are volunteers. They're not always around. You really should give up to 48 hours for them to reply, and perhaps even a little more given the time of year.

Second: You responded by reporting the post. That's not the best way to do it. Sending a PM to the Mod directly is the best thing to do. Mods can get numerous reports about a post, meaning your message can be munged in the middle of those reports and not seen.

• Advertisement

BuffyBot wrote: »
    First: Mods (and CMods) are volunteers. They're not always around. You really should give up to 48 hours for them to reply, and perhaps even a little more given the time of year.

Second: You responded by reporting the post. That's not the best way to do it. Sending a PM to the Mod directly is the best thing to do. Mods can get numerous reports about a post, meaning your message can be munged in the middle of those reports and not seen.

Still no response to this including the pm's I sent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement