Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy very large pot to boil ham?

Options
  • 22-12-2012 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

ham just arrived, huge, need to buy a very large pot of around 40cm width, anyone know where to buy in dublin?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

I don't think you'll find a pan of that size in a retail shop, you can get them from catering equipment suppliers for €100-200, but the only suppliers I know of are mail-order (Nisbets).
    If you know anyone in catering you could ask to borrow one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Heatons have very big pots on sale at the moment.

Ps i cant see them on there site but you could fit a big ham in i think they are called ham pots but they will do the job im sure of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I live quite rural but my local co-op sells huge pots that are at least this size. Does not help you but maybe check out local old school hardware shop (if there are any left in Dublin).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

I know ikea does crazy size pots!! Really big or you could try home store and more but ikea might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭The Jman

Heatons have big ham pots, I'm not sure of the exact size but they should do the job for you. 26 Euro for them

• Advertisement
Advertisement