Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 Match Day Thread.........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

I have begovic and jaas the last 3 weeks ive gone with the home keeper the last 3 weeks the away keeper has kept a clean sheet you just cant win with this game sometimes.
    It will come around again for you ... swings and roundabouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,807 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Switch captain to Tevez from RVP.........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr6bVa93OZSFvRpKB2R8TOMZC--frNoYgLtzbEk77DC8-HKP0S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Took a 4 point hit to get in Duff and hes not even on the subs bench. Frack me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

41 (assuming Walcott gets his assist) with Berbatov and Sterling (or Allen if either get off the bench) to come. Aguero captain was a failure and my lack of United attacking options is hurting me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Demel didnt play, Shawcross & Caulker to come off the bench (presuming Rafael wont play). Playing Jussi over Begovic my only mistake so far. Resisted temptation to make Tevez captain, stuck it on Rooney.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Fritzl Funderland

cmon give walcott the assist im having a bad week neat it to be brightened up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I brought in Gallas as a transfer and thought I'd earned myself a nice 6 pts and then I find out AVB didn't play him. :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Ahhh... Knew my run of green arrows could not continue forever. Cue a VP and especially Suarez goal now. Should. Never. Gamble. In. FF. Arsenal thrashing clouded my decisions...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    I've used exactly the same reasoning with the same 2 keepers

thinking of selling jaas in the january wildcard and getting in a 4mill keeper and just playing begovic every week would save 0.9 aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Today turned into a big bag of fail.Had captaincy on RVP & decided that City would run riot so changed to Tevez.

A lot of my opponents have RVP as capt. so I reckon red arrows will be all I'm getting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Begovic is the man! Best keeper in the league this year. And they said Stoke's fixtures were rotten!

Average enough day but 37 pts with Suarez, RVP, Michu and possible bp's.

Luckily Silva capt gamble got some reward with that late assist, he was awful today and will be shipped pretty soon. Think Silva is alot of hot air tbh, neat play but doesnt want to shoot enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

zerks wrote: »
    The United fan part of me wants a Reading result,the FF part wants a performance from Tevez & YaYa.

Got neither:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Skrtel (Gerrard)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Went with Foster over Begovic in keeping with my ''always go with the home keeper unless they're playing top teams'' mantra. Disappointed but I'd choose Foster at home to Norwich over Begovic away to Spurs every day of the week so can't complain too much. It's a decision that will probably knock me out of the cup in round one though.

Fulham are shockingly bad so far!

I dont see Berbatov getting anything the way this is going

Had Silva Captain, just had a gut feeling he might get an assist and maybe a bonus point or two. He got the assist, we'll see about bonus points later...

What a miss by Agger!

Suarez owners should of had a handy assist there

Gerrard goal Downing assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Who was it on here that was gonna bring in stevie g as a differential this week?
    Did they go through with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

8297803426_0c6b11b60e_o.gif

8296830713_0f5a5ec477_o.gif

8296800199_e4309e9566_o.gif

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    8297803426_0c6b11b60e_o.gif

8296830713_0f5a5ec477_o.gif

8296800199_e4309e9566_o.gif

Who was the last one? Agger?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

yip miss from 2 yards out......

Downing goal, Gerrard assist

Yes pigs are flying

Glen Johnson gets a yellow

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

3 Liverpool goals and nothing for Suarez, typical really

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Suarez destined to get nothing in this unless he shoots himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I brought in Gallas as a transfer and thought I'd earned myself a nice 6 pts and then I find out AVB didn't play him. :mad::mad::mad:

Did the same. Who did I transfer out for him? Cuellar, who got a nice clean sheet for himself. Who will come off the bench for him? Either Sterling, if he's brought on, or Shorey, who played 5 minutes. Fùck this for a gameweek.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

This game week has been a mind fcuk from start to finish...I fecked up pretty bad with my transfers and benched players but it could easily have been on a completely different level of ****e had I done any differently. Could have brought in Aguero and Tevez and spunked my captaincy on them. Almost brought in Gallas. Almost brought in Demel.

Instead, Dzeko with a point (good luck Mancini rotating your strikers away to Norwich and Sunderland. Idiot), Silva (c) and Zabaletta with a cleanie. The plan was Dzeko to Berba straight away today but Fulham are really stunning me with how ****e they are.

I'm probably going to jinx myself now but the upside of this game week was I got rid of that useless fantasy player Suarez.

Looks like sterling is coming on

• Advertisement

Yep sterling on for Suso

Advertisement