Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know any star wars fans in carlow town?

Options
  • 22-12-2012 1:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

http://i.imgur.com/tSEMP.jpg

I have this, I don't want this. can meet someone in town and give it to them

it's about a year old, works fine. been in the cupboard since then. someone either takes it or it goes in the bin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Might get a better response if you throw it up on the free stuff section on adverts.ie: http://www.adverts.ie/free-stuff

Maybe one of the charity shops in town would take it off ya.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah ill do that after xmas, figured i'd throw it up here in case anyone in carlow wanted it first

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I'll take it off you tomorrow if you are about the town. Any time/place that suits yourself.

I'll be walking to give me a little bit of notice please. :_)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Failing that i'll take it?

queen-mise just picked it up, sorry thwip :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

queen-mise just picked it up, sorry thwip :)

Thanks Sir Digby - my daughter has adopted him and hasn't left her hands all day. Yoda has reached Toy No.1 status.

great to hear :) i'm afraid the muffins met a swift but delicious end, thanks again

Advertisement