Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying yourself a Christmas Present???

• 22-12-2012 2:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Have you done it,would you do it....and what did you buy or would you buy for yourself???

I just did.
    I cant believe I just bought myself 2 large pieces of dead wood for my fish tank,as a Christmas present to myself.

What is becomming of me??:pac::pac::D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭doomed

paddy147 wrote: »
    Have you done it,would you do it....and what did you buy or would you buy for yourself???

I just did.
    I cant believe I just bought myself 2 large pieces of dead wood for my fish tank,as a Christmas present to myself.

What is becomming of me??:pac::pac::D

Great idea OP. At least you are giving someone what they want. Give till it hurts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ah in fairness, they're more presents for the fish :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Ah in fairness, they're more presents for the fish :)

WHAT FISH????:D

That tank is still empty,after having it made to suit (apart from water in it and the sump tank below)......the bigger tank in the living room is full of Discuss and Plecs allright.;)

DSCF9958.jpg

DSCF9957.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF8494-1.jpg

doomed wrote: »
    Great idea OP. At least you are giving someone what they want. Give till it hurts.

I was going to wrap it up and then open it on Christmas morning,but then again,how the feck do you wrap up 2 big lumps of dead wood??....:confused::pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kuldeep121

NO...Not going to buy anything this Christmas :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭vard

The trick is buying the present for someone else - ideally someone you live with - and gradually claiming use of it for yourself.

vard wrote: »
    The trick is buying the present for someone else - ideally someone you live with - and gradually claiming use of it for yourself.

Dont know what use my missus could find for some deadwood though.

Garden display perhaps??:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I may get myself a new phone in the January sales to help with the post-Christmas blues.
    It will be a belated Christmas present to myself. :pac:

Advertisement