Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic golf thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

PARlance wrote: »
    Ah ya, I'm not that touchy Fix :)

I just can't past the why would he even want to pull it off to see the funny side if you get me.

Money.

I'd say he put himself forward as a person providing a dactylology service.
    :P - always wanted to use that word in a sentence. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

aD02WQN_460sa.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Roll on 5:30 today, the 13th December as I am on holidays until the 6th January!!!!!!!!! Hard Life!!!!!

I plan on having welts on my hands..........from playing too much golf over the break, just hope the weather is good to me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Lucky fcuker!

I've to work the 27th and the 30th and 31st I think!

I'm in work Xmas day and Stephens day and New Year's Day :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,170 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Taylor out of the darts. Didn't see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭mafc

Taylor out of the darts. Didn't see that coming

Neither did he ..... And then hadn't the balls to do an interview.

Greatest Dart player the World has known but unfortunately he is an arrogant pr"&k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

Shane Lowry just tweeted that there are unconfirmed reports about Jamie Heaslip signing for Toulon. I hope it's not true but I wouldn't be hugely surprised.

Liverpool are 5th 3 days after winning the league at Christmas :):):)

Ho ho ho. Funny because I never hear Liverpool fans mouthing off. It's usually United fans slagging them off. They must be making progress so.

• Advertisement

Mr. Larson wrote: »
    Ho ho ho. Funny because I never hear Liverpool fans mouthing off. It's usually United fans slagging them off. They must be making progress so.

On Christmas Day all I heard was pool fans spouting off about being top of the league.

It's a dog fight now between united, pool, spurs and Everton for that final CL spot I think city, Chelsea and arsenal are gonna be top 3

ForeRight wrote: »
    On Christmas Day all I heard was pool fans spouting off about being top of the league.

It's a dog fight now between united, pool, spurs and Everton for that final CL spot I think city, Chelsea and arsenal are gonna be top 3

Spurs and Everton will fall away. I think there will be some distance between 4th and 5th. City, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Liverpool, the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Dr.Rieux

Compared to recent seasons even being in the fight for fourth at this stage is encouraging :)

Liverpool are 5th 3 days after winning the league at Christmas :):):)

ForeRight, I love you!!

ForeRight, I love you!!

I Hate you -

No if you were being realistic - I told the brothers that Liverpool would lose both matches - in fairness they played way better than I expected in first one and you could argue that they deserved a point - :)

But a month ago , if you asked realistic fans , they would not have expected zero points in those two games. To make things worse , every other result has gone wrong over last few weeks.

So back where we were - but easier games on the way.

The Squad is too weak. Too much reliance on Suarez - but the lads around him have improved with his form.

So a good midfielder (30 million - fellaini like :P) and 3 good squad players required.

I Hate you -

No if you were being realistic - I told the brothers that Liverpool would lose both matches - in fairness they played way better than I expected in first one and you could argue that they deserved a point - :)

But a month ago , if you asked realistic fans , they would not have expected zero points in those two games. To make things worse , every other result has gone wrong over last few weeks.

So back where we were - but easier games on the way.

The Squad is too weak. Too much reliance on Suarez - but the lads around him have improved with his form.

So a good midfielder (30 million - fellaini like :P) and 3 good squad players required.

Or an Andy Carroll type CF.........

United in decline, Livepool on top of the world, points difference.... 2

:D

United in transition season 2 points behind Liverpool who are having the season of their lives.
    United win charity shield.
    United in the semi of a cup after their second string side beat all conquering Liverpool.
    United unbeaten in the champions league with a winnable game coming up to reach the quarters!

*puts on sunglasses*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Happy New year boardies. May 2014 bring plenty of cuts.

United in transition season 2 points behind Liverpool who are having the season of their lives.
    United win charity shield.
    United in the semi of a cup after their second string side beat all conquering Liverpool.
    United unbeaten in the champions league with a winnable game coming up to reach the quarters!

*puts on sunglasses*

Take a taxi,

United's return is gone.
    :P

Or an Andy Carroll type CF.........

United in decline, Livepool on top of the world, points difference.... 2

:D

Bit premature lads.

Sure ye can all drool over your Fergie Book ye got for Christmas.

Just remind me , is he gone yet.

• Advertisement

*hides*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,876 ✭✭✭Russman

Think the Utd players should have been made form an orderly queue to dive, it gets very messy when its as random as today.....cheating cnuts.

happy birthday fergie,
    bahahahahhahahahah

*hides*

A bit of fun and games - we all know UTD and Pool are miles off the real pace.

I think - I can't handle the UTD V Pool game this year - March 15.

Going to play golf I think - first time ever.

The only positive for UTD is HULL and Southampton lost - Top half looks ok. :P

Oh yes and FORERIGHT - UTD are going to win the Champions League are they - Jaysus - I know Pool fans are delusional - but that is the best one in a while. (Maybe even since 2005)

The only positive for UTD is HULL and Southampton lost - Top half looks ok. :P

Oh yes and FORERIGHT - UTD are going to win the Champions League are they - Jaysus - I know Pool fans are delusional - but that is the best one in a while. (Maybe even since 2005)

*takes sunglasses back off :)

I didn't say united would win the CL. They wouldn't win the milk cup this season the way they're playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭mafc

Entertainers

Wife has me on a weeks detox diet. Poxy smoothie for breakfast and soup for lunch(don't ask what's in either. One is black and the other green)

God i would love a jumbo breakfast roll

scrubber72 wrote: »
    Wife has me on a weeks detox diet. Poxy smoothie for breakfast and soup for lunch(don't ask what's in either. One is black and the other green)

Brother in Oz is doing some natural (they drug test them I think) body building thing.
    He's a bit of a nutter in fairness.
    He's on a 10 banana and bag of spinach smoothie every morning, 10 bananas!!! When he's not working out, he's on the bowel :D

I'm still on the 10 coffees and box of smokes diet myself....next year maybe :(

• Advertisement

scrubber72 wrote: »

Just had a massive sausage - crusty roll - onions - cheese - red sauce and mustard roll.

Unreal - home-made- new start off to a bad start - it was comfort food after my poor golf today.

Out for a steak tonight too ;)

Advertisement