Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic golf thread!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Ya since february when he failed to buy one decent player, i was more or less just referring to the idiots that are running the club the last 5-10 years. Kinnear was one of them. Its all been a disaster really.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

kiers47 wrote: »
    Ya since february when he failed to buy one decent player, i was more or less just referring to the idiots that are running the club the last 5-10 years. Kinnear was one of them. Its all been a disaster really.

yupp, as soon as they start doing something good.........bang, another controversy!!! Never a dull moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

That's the spirit Stevie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

If Carlsberg did days, there would be no Carlsberg drank - I'd be on The first of RCD - The Island or Enniscrone - an ok round would do , coming off Kelly Brook would be pulling pints - perfect Guinness in a sea view clubhouse , then for some reason Paddy shoots a 62 on the box and then a perfect steak on the bone is served up with Bruenello Di Montalcino . Then Villa beat City and Pool have basically won the league by 10 pm tonight.

Kelly then turns around and says - does anyone fancy a swim..........

The reality is so different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

The league isn't over yet! City are by no means guaranteed to get 4 points!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

etxp wrote: »
    The league isn't over yet! City are by no means guaranteed to get 4 points!

Kelly on the other hand is in the bag !! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

alxmorgan wrote: »
    Kelly on the other hand is in the bag !! ;)

Ha, I would prefer Jennifer Lawrence though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

etxp wrote: »
    Ha, I would prefer Jennifer Lawrence though!

I can get behind that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

City should be fine now as long as they don't get a third... 3-0 a dangerous lead

Hi Liverpool fans

iCGKPG0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

What a goal!

Yaya Toure is just ridiculously good!!! How did Barcelona ever sell him, it's beyond me.

Haha Real after conceding to go 1-1 with the 5th worse team in the league!! That's them done unless they manage to score in the next 5 mins.

He is quite simply the best central midfielder on the planet!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭LinksLad

ForeRight wrote: »
    I'm a baggies fan
    Hi baggies fan!:pac:

LinksLad wrote: »
    Hi baggies fan!:pac:

Safe as houses :)

Any nfl fans around. What ye looking for yer teams to get out of the draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭liamoreilly

...I'm looking to get a golf app on my phone, something that tracks my shots, clubs, and stats...what would people recommend...I'd like a free trial of it if possible as well...opinions appreciated...thanks...Liam...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭grip n rip

...I'm looking to get a golf app on my phone, something that tracks my shots, clubs, and stats...what would people recommend...I'd like a free trial of it if possible as well...opinions appreciated...thanks...Liam...

Tried one recently but gave up after a few holes , you spend 2-3 mins on your phone after every shot filling in all the details . Its was called pro caddy i think (not 100% sure) and got it on iphone app store .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

grip n rip wrote: »
    Tried one recently but gave up after a few holes , you spend 2-3 mins on your phone after every shot filling in all the details . Its was called pro caddy i think (not 100% sure) and got it on iphone app store .

Golfshot - can be done walking in - 10 seconds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Tagline for today could be "miracles do happen". Probably will be "expected the expected"

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

As a fan of Liverpool fc over 25 years I think Liverpool will win the league today....sure why else would you support a club if you don't think they will win, no matter how slim a chance it is! C'mon the red men!

Dealerz wrote: »
    As a fan of Liverpool fc over 25 years I think Liverpool will win the league today....sure why else would you support a club if you don't think they will win, no matter how slim a chance it is! C'mon the red men!

theres-a-chance-o.gif

theres-a-chance-o.gif[/

I will assume that was derogatory but luckily I can't hear it on my iPhone....phew!

Any nfl fans around. What ye looking for yer teams to get out of the draft?

As a redskins fan....a new team!

theres-a-chance-o.gif[/

I will assume that was derogatory but luckily I can't hear it on my iPhone....phew!

Nothing derogatory about it at all!!!

As a redskins fan....a new team!

You happy with the draft then. Seems they came up a bit shy of drafting any outstanding college stars. The tackle they drafted Moses maybe the highlight..

You happy with the draft then. Seems they came up a bit shy of drafting any outstanding college stars. The tackle they drafted Moses maybe the highlight..

According to the coach- they chose squad depth over a star pick... So that's that then 😢

According to the coach- they chose squad depth over a star pick... So that's that then 😢

The fact that ye had the first round pick traded to the rams from a couple of years ago killed any hope ye had of getting A big name in fairness. There was some quality players there in the first round with the likes of Clowney, Matthews, Robinson, Mack, Watkins seemed an incredibly good draft at the top so I think that overshadowed some of the later round picks.

Good to see Sam getting drafted think he was a steal in the 7th round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Tick tock

Advertisement