Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic golf thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

ForeRight wrote: »
    Totally gone off Keane the last few months. Constant smack talk out of him.

If an Irish manager or assistant manager was promoting book launches and talking non stop I the media the week of a game while Keane was in an Irish shirt his head would have exploded.

Promoting the Keane brand constantly now and it's got very boring for me.

He has turned into an absolutely joke these days.

And I was a massive fan of his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Just heard scrapping between the downstairs floorboards. feckin hairy beggars are in. Can't get rentokil till Tuesday. Nerves are shot. Feck it.

scrubber72 wrote: »
    Just heard scrapping between the downstairs floorboards. feckin hairy beggars are in. Can't get rentokil till Tuesday. Nerves are shot. Feck it.

Shudders... The buggers will be looking for some heat at this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Mice or rats????

Quiet loud and heavy scrapping so think it's a rat. No sleep tonight for scrubber then. Good job missus is away but little one is here with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Scrub.

We just lost the jug. We are going to have to toughen up around here in 2015.

Pull floor board up place trap or grab him by tail and pull head off.

We will never win this jug back if we can't deal with a little rodent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Nightmare!!! Dont waste your money on the big traps, there useless, poison is the only job and hope the whore doesn't croke it under the floorboards!! A childhood memory I will never forget is my granda taking the head off a live rat with a shovel!! Ha ha

See Dar .

That great man would have won jug.

Our generation are getting a bit soft.

[URL="UB40 - Rat in mi Kitchen (Original): http://youtu.be/bS0fXQN6zrI"]UB40 - Rat in mi Kitchen (Original): http://youtu.be/bS0fXQN6zrI[/URL]

Think I will use a blade 7 iron and play a cut.

• Advertisement

dar_cool wrote: »
    Nightmare!!! Dont waste your money on the big traps, there useless, poison is the only job and hope the whore doesn't croke it under the floorboards!! A childhood memory I will never forget is my granda taking the head off a live rat with a shovel!! Ha ha

I think I'd prefer to listen to the buggers than put up with the smell if they died and you couldn't get to them.

There aren't many worse smells around, you'll have 100's of flies and it'll last at least 2 weeks until it's eaten....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

PARlance wrote: »
    I think I'd prefer to listen to the buggers than put up with the smell if they died and you couldn't get to them.

There aren't many worse smells around, you'll have 100's of flies and it'll last at least 2 weeks until it's eaten....

Why don't you just head over to his in the morning and piss in his cornflakes too lance :)

scrubber72 wrote: »
    Think I will use a blade 7 iron and play a cut.

Have you tried shouting meow down through the floorboards? :)

On a serious note, a few bangs of the boards with that 7i might get rid of them for the night. If not, it'll get rid of some frustration.
    Or if you try to create a similar sound you might get lucky and spook them into thinking there's another one.

ForeRight wrote: »
    Why don't you just head over to his in the morning and piss in his cornflakes too lance :)

Meow :)

PARlance wrote: »
    Meow :)

If a grown man was going around on boxers with a 7 iron going "meow" . It is not the rats I'd be worried about.

Woof woof.

If a grown man was going around on boxers with a 7 iron going "meow" . It is not the rats I'd be worried about.

Woof woof.

Sounds like a scene from love hate

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Mouse trap with some chocolate on it- 100% success rat(e) in our house

No matter what you think of Bono and U2 -

They have pulled a big hit out of the bag again with this one. There is always one gem in every album - amazingly haven't heard it, only man in world without album. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

My mother passed away this afternoon after a long illness, some of yet that know me know the story. Even though we knew it was never far away its still numbingly shocking. This time yesterday she was in great form.

RIP Mam.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

charlieIRL wrote: »
    My mother passed away this afternoon after a long illness, some of yet that know me know the story. Even though we knew it was never far away its still numbingly shocking. This time yesterday she was in great form.

RIP Mam.

Very sorry for your loss charlieIRL, may your mam rest in peace and watch over you and yours in this truly tough time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Condolences Charlie.
    Thoughts are with you and your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Ben1977

charlieIRL wrote: »

RIP Mam.

Very sorry to hear that CharlieIRL. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Sorry for your loss Charlie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Very sorry to hear that Charlie. Ar dheis De go raibh a anam.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭3putt

Very sorry to hear that Charlie . Thoughts are with you and the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Sorry for your loss Charlie.
    Thoughts with you and yours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

My deepest condolences to you and your family Charlie.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Ah, very sorry to hear your news, RIP, take care

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Only seeing this now. Deepest condolences Charlie, really sorry to hear the news. Hope you & the family are managing ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Macker1

RIP Deepest condolences and so sorry to hear that Charlie. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Advertisement