Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic golf thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    Stop talking to yourself ;-)

Great frame win there, 1 to go.....

It was more a contextual reference.

But was cognisant of the irony.

Meanwhile - both of them are poor enough.

Class - looks good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Jimmy White still hanging around hoping...

Very humble lad.
    Nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

That was right up there with Jason Dufners celebration..

• Advertisement

That was right up there with Jason Dufners celebration..

Hands over ears - very good - quick.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

The young lad just wants to go to bed.

I'm the Bingham of golf (lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Hands over ears - very good - quick.

:D

He had 20 years to think about that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭LinksLad

Just about the best semi-final line-up the Champions League has ever seen. Actual tactics and real football... Loving it - just finished watching my recording of the Juve - Real game, can't wait for the Bayern - Barca game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Bleedin car boot won't open! Got a brolly our this morning and no more than 10 minutes later when I went to put it back, the damn thing wouldn't budge! Luckily the key works to open her up though... but who uses keys these days!
    Quick Google shows me that it is a common enough fault with the wiring loom... bet it won't be a cheap fix though! Still, I have the car 5 years, 1 week & 2 days and it's the first proper thing that has actually gone wrong with it, so can't be to bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Seve OB wrote: »
    Bleedin car boot won't open! Got a brolly our this morning and no more than 10 minutes later when I went to put it back, the damn thing wouldn't budge! Luckily the key works to open her up though... but who uses keys these days!
    Quick Google shows me that it is a common enough fault with the wiring loom... bet it won't be a cheap fix though! Still, I have the car 5 years, 1 week & 2 days and it's the first proper thing that has actually gone wrong with it, so can't be to bad.

Sounds to me like you should torch it. Can't be dealing with problems like this in this day and age seve

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Are you sure it was 5 years, 1 week and 2 days? I thought it was 3 days myself!

Seve you think you are having a bad day... Spare a thought for me. It's 10:08 and I'm watching frozen for the 471st time and I've already sat through the whole of mama Mia movie this morning

I'll see your frozen and I'll raise you with in the night garden.....let's take a ride in the ninkynonk! ...........aaaasgggggggghhhhhhh!!

Dealerz wrote: »
    I'll see your frozen and I'll raise you with in the night garden.....let's take a ride in the ninkynonk! ...........aaaasgggggggghhhhhhh!!

In the night garden is deffo made by stoners. That show is nuts!

ForeRight wrote: »
    In the night garden is deffo made by stoners. That show is nuts!

...Tis the Devils work! However it keeps the terrorists in a trance for 10 mins which is much appreciated.

Night garden was definitely made by someone on acid or something, but I have to admit, I love the theme tune.

Never actually sat through frozen so I have no idea of what it is about, but it's been on in the background somewhere for more times than I care to remember. My dad became a pensioner yesterday and his pressie had to be wrapped in frozen wrapping paper!

Are you sure it was 5 years, 1 week and 2 days? I thought it was 3 days myself!

Well spotted. It was only 5 years, 1 week, 1 day and 16 hours

Night garden was definitely made by someone on acid or something, but I have to admit, I love the theme tune.

made by same crowd as teletubbies which may explain a lot!

I saw penguins of Madagascar on Sunday in the cinema, and the "adult" jokes in it were brilliant, all the parents laughing at the jokes and kids laughing at the silly penguins, great.

• Advertisement

made by same crowd as teletubbies which may explain a lot!

I saw penguins of Madagascar on Sunday in the cinema, and the "adult" jokes in it were brilliant, all the parents laughing at the jokes and kids laughing at the silly penguins, great.

Should have gone to that so! I went to see tinkerbell :(

Should have gone to that so! I went to see tinkerbell :(

I went to Cinderella :(

The internet is great, found a solution to my problem
    http://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w211/314638-no-power-trunk-3rd-brake-light-license-plate-lamps.html
    now to see if I can manage to find the break and fix it without putting the whole thing up in smoke!

Been humming this to myself all morning!
    For those of you unlucky not to be in the same boat as Iggel Piggle, ForeRight, Dealerz and myself, you are welcome :crazy:

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TLOA72

Just wait for sofia the first to worm it's way into your head. Aaagh

TLOA72 wrote: »

The rapping "royal sleepover" song is a beauty!!! It stays in your brain for days!

TLOA72 wrote: »

Oh, it's there... but the best thing ever was not listening to the wife when I won a TV playing golf. She wanted to swap it for kitchen stuff. Now we get peace and quiet by having a seperate room for the kiddies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

I've been singing the theme tune to Transformers : Rescue Bots in my head for two weeks. Lot of heavy guitar going on so not so bad :D

What a pleasure it is to see messi play football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

What a pleasure it is to see messi play football.

I just opened this thread to post the same remark! The lad is a legend, easily the best player since Maradona. The first goal was pure class but the second was simply sensational.

Advertisement