Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart glass

Options
  • 22-12-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

Are there many games that use the smart glass app yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Are there many games that use the smart glass app yet?

None and there won't be for a while. It's far too late in this cycle to introduce a feature like this.

I'd say they are just testing it for the 360 and it will be used in the next console.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

None and there won't be for a while. It's far too late in this cycle to introduce a feature like this.

I'd say they are just testing it for the 360 and it will be used in the next console.
    Ye I was thinking that alright, wouldn't mind seeing them test it on a few games though. Just curious to see how it might work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

I believe Forza Horizon does (but only on Windows 8 so far) Halo 4 and Dance Central 3 all support it so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Meesared wrote: »
    I believe Forza Horizon does (but only on Windows 8 so far) Halo 4 and Dance Central 3 all support it so far

How does it work with halo 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    How does it work with halo 4?
    Halo waypoint features mostly, news, and your Halo multiplayer stats

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

There was a Karaoke app out last week that utilises it .... very well.

The Forza stuff doesn't work for me in windows 8 or android, though maybe you mean on a windows 8 surface tablet????

Advertisement