Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was banned because I'm 'suspicious'

Options
  • 22-12-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi

I was unfairly banned.
    Moderator mewso treats me differently than other members. Why he has different rules for different people? I do not know.

Below is the whole conversation with moderator who banned me because I'm 'suspicious'.
    mewso wrote:
    PM removed
    mewso wrote:
    PM removed

PM removed
    mewso wrote:
    PM removed.
    mewso wrote:
    PM removed.

This is my answer:
    PM removed

Yet more PMs removed

mewso wrote:
    Even more PMs removed.

mewso wrote:
    PM removed

Everyone on this forum provides links to many websites. You should ban all those who place a links.
    This is wrong. Different rules for different people

<site removed> want to give away 10 liquids.

You removed topic, Members did not get 100lm of liquid for free.

Do you act for the good of the forum on the contrary?

Incidentally this is not my fight. I think that administrators need to find out how to mewso moderated the forum. Probably there are more such cases.

Best Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Do not post PMs without the express permission of the other users involved.

If you wish to dispute the ban then do so in the DRP forum. That forum is the only exception to the prohibition of posting PMs, and even then it's only for the PMs discussing the ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement