Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi-quote isn't working

Options
  • 22-12-2012 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

Multi-quote isn't working, not for me anyway. I can regular quote but not multi.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

30000 posts over 3 threads, but apparently there was discussion over a mods brekkie one day and they decided to lock it down...

(this is not a dig at mods or anything else, but i LIKED that thread!!)
    Zaph wrote: »
    For site performance purposes there's a limit of 10,000 posts in any single thread. Usually when a thread hits that limit a new one is opened to carry on from the closed thread.

Oops, thought this was Feedback, so to keep with the rant, damn those mods and their brekkies!
    oh no, this one was killted and we're not allowed re-open it...

Must've been the weetabix!
    Honey-ec wrote: »
    Indeed. Ridiculous decision.

Ok for me

Shryke wrote: »
    Multi-quote isn't working, not for me anyway. I can regular quote but not multi.
    bluewolf wrote: »
    Ok for me

Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Ok for me
    Yup.

What can I say? It works now, apparently.

It didn't work earlier, it really didn't.
    If it works great. Great going forward..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ok for me

I see what you did there. :pac:
    Shryke wrote: »
    What can I say? It works now, apparently.

It didn't work earlier, it really didn't.
    If it works great. Great going forward..

It may have been a problem local to your own computer/browser. It may have been a Boards fault. Hopefully someone will let you know for sure soon enough anyway. :)

Advertisement