Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Divisional Round

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm on UPC aswell Berty! I've been having issues all day.

I say we give it a go at 8.30 anyway (I can do earlier actually, I'm free all night now) and if we disconnect we should try again tomorrow.

Just seen that thread in the UPC forum now. Frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Yep it's a total bummer. Got on for about 45 mins earlier but gone again. I am going to a wedding tomorrow unfortunately and won't be able to play until Sunday night or Monday morning

Will try at 8:30

Not looking great, just tried to hop on there and took forever to sign in, crawling along before eventually disconnected.

I'll keep trying though.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Not looking great, just tried to hop on there and took forever to sign in, crawling along before eventually disconnected.

I'll keep trying though.
    Think we are piddling against the wind ( and it is VERY windy ) trying to do this tonight. I can't get on at all.

Can we reschedule rather than wasting the whole night.

Best time for me would be anytime Monday ( probably earlier the better so Ben can advance )

I might be able to do Sunday night @ 9 but will have to confirm that on the day.

Edit: I'm talking to you now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Guys, try clear your cache!! And then restart the console.

What a bummer 13-13 in a fantastic game.

Disconnect !

Monday morning Mikey name a time !

Yeah was a very intense game. 13-13 with Berty in the red zone and 5mins left in the 3rd quarter.

If you can make Sunday night that would be ideal, let me know when you do, otherwise... define "morning" haha as I may have to adjust my current sleep schedule.

Does clear cache sve the problem Ben

Berty44 wrote: »
    Does clear cache sve the problem Ben

Microsoft seem to think so Bert! I think it's a upc problem myself.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »

Microsoft seem to think so Bert! I think it's a upc problem myself.
    Mikey I'm still on if you want another crack. Send me a party invite. My gamer tag is Berty44 also

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

has worked for me bert..

has worked for me bert..
    Yep I notice you are still killing crap !!!

Mikey I am around for rest of the night if you want to retry after clearing cache.

Ah sorry I didn't see that, I disconnected myself shortly after and started playing Far Cry 3 and got totally immersed in it. I'm heading out now for a bit so won't have a chance to play again tonight.

If you can't get on Sunday night I'll get up on Monday morning and play you :p

It's still iffy anyways so doubtful if we get it done. I will try and make Sunday at 9 and will post up my status during the evening if I can make that.

Enjoy your night out and don't get blown away !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

This gives a chance to write up a preview! :)

Oh to have leaguemanager back and I could bore ye all with stats :o

mikemac1 wrote: »
    This gives a chance to write up a preview! :)

Oh to have leaguemanager back and I could bore ye all with stats :o

All the stats are available on madden career.com mike :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    All the stats are available on madden career.com mike :)

The stats on that aren't all correct though and some of them are way off and really hard to find. :( LM was such a good site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Have we a fake Skip Bayless twitter account?

As it would be drooling about Tim Tebow in the playoffs now :rolleyes:

Ah sorry I didn't see that, I disconnected myself shortly after and started playing Far Cry 3 and got totally immersed in it. I'm heading out now for a bit so won't have a chance to play again tonight.

If you can't get on Sunday night I'll get up on Monday morning and play you :p

Mikey, I got back early and can play Sunday afternoon if you are around between anytime 2:30 5:30 ( going out then so I definitely won't be able to do Sunday night )

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    Mikey, I got back early and can play Sunday afternoon if you are around between anytime 2:30 5:30 ( going out then so I definitely won't be able to do Sunday night )

3.30 good for you?

3.30 good for you?
    Yep 3:30 excellent, see you then !

Jesus Berty I completely forgot! I was watching the football.

Very sorry, dont suppose you can hop on now?

Edit: Me and Berty are on for 12 tomorrow.

Yep midday showdown. Hopefully UPC is not a let down !!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Jesus lads.. Some amount of mind games going on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

Jesus Berty I completely forgot! I was watching the football.

Very sorry, dont suppose you can hop on now?

Edit: Me and Berty are on for 12 tomorrow.

Forgetting about the divisional :(

Well, the Jaguars GM had shocked the world by waking up in time for a noon kick off in their divisional game vs the Cheifs, but I played like I was still asleep on defence, Jamaal Charles walked through me, with 150+ rushing and 100+ receiving yards. I had a few nice flashes on offence, and had started the game really well on D, forcing 3 consecutive 3-n-outs I think? But Berty is a great player and adjusted his game and I couldn't cope. I knew what was coming a lot of times, but couldn't stop it, this is my first year properly playing Madden, and I am delighted to have gotten this far...

UPC SAYS NO.

Myself and Berty got disconnected AGAIN in the 4th quarter, with 5mins remaining and Berty up 45-21. I've put myself on Auto-pilot as Berty had the game well won, and if we keep trying to play I doubt we will get a game done, and we've already held the league up enough as it is!

Providing Berty disposes of my CPU, well done Berty, a deserved win. Santry, can you take me off Auto before you advance the league? Just so the CPU doesnt go mental and cut MJD or something. The Jags GM needs to make a few deals in the off-season me thinks.

Well, the Jaguars GM had shocked the world by waking up in time for a noon kick off in their divisional game vs the Cheifs, but I played like I was still asleep on defence, Jamaal Charles walked through me, with 150+ rushing and 100+ receiving yards. I had a few nice flashes on offence, and had started the game really well on D, forcing 3 consecutive 3-n-outs I think? But Berty is a great player and adjusted his game and I couldn't cope. I knew what was coming a lot of times, but couldn't stop it, this is my first year properly playing Madden, and I am delighted to have gotten this far...

UPC SAYS NO.

Myself and Berty got disconnected AGAIN in the 4th quarter, with 5mins remaining and Berty up 45-21. I've put myself on Auto-pilot as Berty had the game well won, and if we keep trying to play I doubt we will get a game done, and we've already held the league up enough as it is!

Providing Berty disposes of my CPU, well done Berty, a deserved win. Santry, can you take me off Auto before you advance the league? Just so the CPU doesnt go mental and cut MJD or something. The Jags GM needs to make a few deals in the off-season me thinks.

Any chance you can hop back on yourself to do it? I'm away and am going to advance by the website incase Bert and Dave want to play their game, well if they can!

Yeah sure I can jump back on.

• Advertisement

Thanks Mikey.

I'll advance the league about 4 if you can do it before then :)

Advertisement