Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Divisional Round

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Yep overall we ended up playing about 6 quarters and the only difference was experience of playing online I think.

In the first game we played early on Jags were dominant particularly on defence and took a early 10 point lead. The Chiefs finally figured out some stuff and had tied the game at 13 and were deep in Jags territory when UPC kicked us off.

Second game and again Jags took a 7 point lead. Chiefs then took over the game and were able to effectively shut down the Jags offence while generating some of their own. MJD had a crucial fumble and Jags struggled to keep out down the Chiefs. However a fantastic pass on 3rd and 22 to MJD kept them in it and even when the Chiefs scored on another long drive a kickoff return for the Jags kept them in it.

The Chiefs were up 45-21 when with 8 minutes left in Q4 UPC kicked us again. Fair play to Mikey, he said that the game was effectively over and told me to play the CPU so a big thumbs up for that sportsmanship.

Considering its your first year playing Madden it was a great achievement to even get to the playoffs with the Jags.

Chiefs beat CPU Jags 34-10.

Delighted to have got this far with the Chiefs. I know Dave is a better player than me this season but I will still be hoping to give him a tough game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah Santry I'm off Auto now so fire away.

Congrats again to Berty.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Well, the Jaguars GM had shocked the world by waking up in time for a noon kick off in their divisional game vs the Cheifs, but I played like I was still asleep on defence, Jamaal Charles walked through me, with 150+ rushing and 100+ receiving yards. I had a few nice flashes on offence, and had started the game really well on D, forcing 3 consecutive 3-n-outs I think? But Berty is a great player and adjusted his game and I couldn't cope. I knew what was coming a lot of times, but couldn't stop it, this is my first year properly playing Madden, and I am delighted to have gotten this far...

Is there anything worse? thats a right killer i find
    Congrats to berty on going through too

Advertisement