Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Jumpers

• 22-12-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen any place around town selling Christmas jumpers?
    They had them in Pennys but I was in there today and couldn't find anything. Tried Guineys aswell but they were all out! I wasnt brave enough to try Pennys in the Cresent!
    Anyone seen them anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

The vintage clothes store in the Milk Market (is it The Edge?) have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

****CRUEL POST WARNING****

I saw the thread title on the homepage, looked at the date and laughed.

You're not alone though, I got caught out last year, which is why I bought mine in November!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

alan1990 wrote: »
    Anyone seen any place around town selling Christmas jumpers?
    They had them in Pennys but I was in there today and couldn't find anything. Tried Guineys aswell but they were all out! I wasnt brave enough to try Pennys in the Cresent!
    Anyone seen them anywhere else?

I was in penny's nearly a month ago and they were down to the bare few. Went in about 2 weeks ago and they were all gone.

I'd say if you ask mates you are bound to find one who has worn theirs out already or has one to spare since people have been out wearing them for the last month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

ninty9er wrote: »
    ****CRUEL POST WARNING****

I saw the thread title on the homepage, looked at the date and laughed.

You're not alone though, I got caught out last year, which is why I bought mine in November!

Haha thanks for not making it to cruel!! I know I'm very late....just got a random thought today that I'd get one! Ill check out that vintage clothing store, chances are they are closed now till after Christmas I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Saw quite a few in the crescent penneys last week,they were the 12 pubs of christmas ones and a few others...not sure about your chances now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 mnstlj

ya i got mine in today in the vintage shop in the market .they only have one of each design.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭chatjunkie

There were about seven of them on a rail right inside the door of Choice on William Street yesterday evening at five anyway. Worth a look tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Saw a good few of them out in Heatons on Childers road...but that was a couple of weeks ago

Advertisement