Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Extra 3 months free added onto your Flickr account.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Just in time, my pro account was up today :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

I almost resubbed mine about 5 minutes before reading this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Hmm it seems you've to be in a recurring subscription to get it?
    On your next billing date we will extend your Flickr Pro subscription by 3 months, unless you cancel.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Damn, renewed last week. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

Got six more months on mine......grrrrrr, wrong time I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I'm pretty sure it extends whatever you already have by 3 months.

I used the offer yesterday and my expiry date, which was originally March, was pushed out to June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Same here, mine was due to expire in May has now been pushed out to August :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

Mine was already expired and now I've got 3 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

robinph wrote: »
    Damn, renewed last week. :-(

no harm mine was due to expire on april 2014 now its july, so get your 3 mohtns free they just tag on to the end......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

Yeah, it does extend whatever I've already got, but I think I might ditch flickr for 500px as it doesn't seem to want to sell photos to those interested, other than getty, though I stick my watermark on them, I don't think Getty would want that on the photos, if I don't, other people nick them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

nice getting 3 months flickr pro free - but that damn add at the start is so irritating and dated - you think yahhoo could have created something a little more creative :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

yep also got three months extra, not sure if I'm gonna renew after it expires though, I think flickr is badly hurt by instagram and 500px in particular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

I got an extra three months too, so am happy with that.

Advertisement