Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead island game of the year edition

Options
  • 22-12-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

does anybody have this one .
    if so can anybody explain why the extra addition that is included with this game is still not available or how the hell I get into it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Yup I have it, you need to download the addon from the playstation store (as far as I remember) there should be a code in the box that you can use..

Bare in mind, it was months since I last played and I could be 100% wrong, but that's usually how it works.
    It's possible that it's already installed, as I know that you have to reach a certain point in the story to get to the bloodbath arena, but you can start the ryder white campaign from the main menu...

I bought it for 25 quid in argos, following my walking dead marathon and brief zombie interest lol... I might return to it over the holidays though, as I have yet to watch season 3!

What price did ya pick it up for?

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

i went back to where i bought it and asked them ,they openedd up the game to see if there was code in a new sealed one ,but we figured out that i had been given the disc of the original.so figured out how to access it all eventually with the correct disc.best zombie game i have played realy puts you in the situation and gives a few scares. cant wait for the next game .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Really cheap on Amazon at the minute

Advertisement