Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DBS or Digital Skills Academy: Please help me decide which Digital Marketing Course?

Options
  • 22-12-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi Guys

I've unfortunately been out of work for sometime and I want to upskill and get back in to the workforce.

I was thinking of doing a digital marketing course with either:

or

Has anyone done these courses and if so what did you think of them?

Really appreciate your inputs.

Regards

Digital Native:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MichaelaPS

Hi Digital Native,

I've recently finished a 12 week Diploma in Digital Marketing with the Digital Marketing Institute. It's too soon to tell how much it will impact my success with job applications but I can say that I really enjoyed going in every week and I would recommend it to anyone. Most of the class were already involved in Marketing in some respect. I had no experience of Marketing before doing the course but I feel I really got a lot out of it. The lectures were very specific to digital and is heavy on practical techniques rather than theory so most of the content was new to the majority of the class.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 digitalnative

Thanks for your reply:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 socialnidge

MichaelaPS wrote: »
    Hi Digital Native,

I've recently finished a 12 week Diploma in Digital Marketing with the Digital Marketing Institute. It's too soon to tell how much it will impact my success with job applications but I can say that I really enjoyed going in every week and I would recommend it to anyone. Most of the class were already involved in Marketing in some respect. I had no experience of Marketing before doing the course but I feel I really got a lot out of it. The lectures were very specific to digital and is heavy on practical techniques rather than theory so most of the content was new to the majority of the class.

H, is that just evenings? How many evening's a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 digitalnative

In relation to mine as I am long term unemployed the cousres I think are full time during the day for a total of 30 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MichaelaPS

H, is that just evenings? How many evening's a week?

It's just one evening (3 hours) per week.

http://digitalmarketinginstitute.ie/courses/type/professional-diploma-in-digital-marketing/

• Advertisement
Advertisement