Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemon Balm

Options
  • 22-12-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Would anybody know where I could get Lemon Balm in Galway. It is for a goose stuffing. I have tried Tesco and Dunnes to no avail. I am hoping McCambridges may have it but if anybody knew of somewhere definite it would be great.

Otherwise would anybody know what i could use as a substitute -i believe it is part of the mint family so i wonder could i use mint instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

mon one wrote: »
    Would anybody know where I could get Lemon Balm in Galway. It is for a goose stuffing. I have tried Tesco and Dunnes to no avail. I am hoping McCambridges may have it but if anybody knew of somewhere definite it would be great.

Otherwise would anybody know what i could use as a substitute -i believe it is part of the mint family so i wonder could i use mint instead.

Would any of the garden centres have it in a pot? Maybe try health and herbs on Sea Road.

Advertisement