Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres good to eat with kids?

Options
  • 22-12-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I know theres a food thread on here but I was just wondering wheres good to eat for families with kids and not just in town although I wouldnt rule town out, Its just we were contimplating eating out today but just couldnt think of anywhere, town was packed as you could imagine so we were thinking of other places and just couldnt think of where to go, hopefully not too expensive either,

We were in Imperial Garden last weekend wasnt bad, food was a bit bland, although it was a buffet so i would imagine its quantity not quality, 12 euro per adult and 8 euro per child all you can eat between 12-15.00

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

In espresso the kids get their own chef's hats and can make their own pizzas. The kids menu has 4 pages of games and activities to keep them busy, it's a winner IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I don't often eat out in town and my kids are grown up but culturally, a decent Italian was always a safe bet when ours were young. Decent in this instance means run by actual Italian folks who accept that well behaved children in restaurants are to be welcomed just like back in Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

BellIsimo have a nice kids menu and a section with a tv and bean bags so they can be kept distracted while you finish your meal. Only problem is that it is in my opinion overpriced. The food however is lovely and it's a nice treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

And based on previous reviews and comments on this forum their customer service is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

And based on previous reviews and comments on this forum their customer service is shocking.

Could you expand on this please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Could you expand on this please.

Search the forum and you'll get the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I find Oscars on the Dunmore road great, not bad value for money

Advertisement