Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitty needs a new home

• 23-12-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey guys

I have a 2.5year old female tortie.
    She is neutered and just a dote but I need to downsize as im due baby number 2 late april and have 3 cats so one needs to go :(
    I just don't have the time or energy to care for all three. And before you go wondering the reason we picked her over the other two is that we got the other 2 together nearly 4 years ago so they are our babies and we will never part with them. This lil lady we've had almost 2 years but she needs a good home now.

She is an independent lil madam, sometimes just likes her own space but is also very affectionate and loves rubs and cuddles when she feels like it lol. She is a house cat but loves being outside for 90% of the daytime, We let her out from 12 to 9 normally once shes fed and watered.

She would like to have brothers or sisters or both as shes always had other kitties around, she came from a litter of 4 with an older brother too. Now saying that Id say she might like being a solo cat too with tons of love she may even come out her shell a bit more as she has never seemed to ocme out of her shell with us.

She isnt in a major rush for a new home, it just has to be before april. We want to make sure she goes to a good home with someone who will love and care for her as we have. She is a spoilt little lady :)

Pm me if you are interested and I can email you pics as I havent gotten any recent ones and shes hiding in her fave spot on top of the wardrobe conked at the mo lol :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement