Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food shopping online

Options
  • 23-12-2012 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hey guys,

This might seem like a stupid question but is it possible to order vegan foods (frozen or refrigerated) online and delivered to you? I want to know this because I usually try and do my veggie shopping in Dublin as there's not much choice here in Monaghan. If this is possible, any ideas of sites I could order off?

Thanks loads lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭iainconlon12

Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭afterglow

Hi all..
    As someone who is considering going vegan, this post and the vegan stores in dublin are 2 great resources..
    I'm totally blind so not quite so easy to just find places but will definitely give the website mentioned a look, and luckily I just happen to know the street where nourish is so can give that a shot also.
    Looking forward to exchanging much info and maybe making some new friends.
    Glad I found this forum! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kerrywoman1

There is an online shop called www.dairyfreeshop.ie that my friend uses to get stuff from .They deliver all over. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭iainconlon12

afterglow wrote: »
    Hi all..
    As someone who is considering going vegan, this post and the vegan stores in dublin are 2 great resources..
    I'm totally blind so not quite so easy to just find places but will definitely give the website mentioned a look, and luckily I just happen to know the street where nourish is so can give that a shot also.
    Looking forward to exchanging much info and maybe making some new friends.
    Glad I found this forum! :)

Cool! Yeah Nourish is my favourite place to get all kinda of vegan stuff. Their Fry's fake meats are good if you're into getting them! There's a few nourishes in Dublin all within 20 minutes of each other anyway, so happy days! Good luck in your vegan future :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Does anyone has experience with using the Parcel Motel for UK or continental sites that don't ship to Ireland?

mdebets wrote: »
    Does anyone has experience with using the Parcel Motel for UK or continental sites that don't ship to Ireland?

Yes....it works. They ship it to their depot in the north. Then deliver to your nearest motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kerrywoman1

Yes its a good service just remember you have to collect within 48 hrs.

Advertisement