Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a 360 glitch

• 23-12-2012 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi there, I am in a bit of a mess with my 360,

I have a matrix nand-x and a matrix glitch chip 2

I installed the Nand-x and read and compared the nand in Jrunner
    I created the ECC and then tried to write ECC and all I got in the output window was failed block x,failed block y, etc

Now the 360 Will not boot, It did boot prior to the failed ECC write.
    I don't have a copy of the CPU key.

Is there any way I can get this at least back to stock Nand and get a working xbox again?

Also, should I have had both the nand-x and glitcher 2 chip both installed together when reading writing the Nand? I didn't have the glitcher installed.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Maybe this thread might be of use to you - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056450318

Flashing etc without a copy of your cpu key veers on the crazy side of crazy man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mayto

I remember I had a problem writing the ecc using my win7 laptop, but worked fine with an xp laptop. Make sure jrunner runs as admin and maybe change programmer delay to 2 if still having problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Shpongler wrote: »
    Hi there, I am in a bit of a mess with my 360,

I have a matrix nand-x and a matrix glitch chip 2

I installed the Nand-x and read and compared the nand in Jrunner
    I created the ECC and then tried to write ECC and all I got in the output window was failed block x,failed block y, etc

Now the 360 Will not boot, It did boot prior to the failed ECC write.
    I don't have a copy of the CPU key.

Is there any way I can get this at least back to stock Nand and get a working xbox again?

Also, should I have had both the nand-x and glitcher 2 chip both installed together when reading writing the Nand? I didn't have the glitcher installed.

Thanks

Just flash back the original NAND to go back to stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Shpongler

Thanks for all of the advice, the problem I had was that the later Jrunners doesnt work with a certain ARM rev that is on my chip, so I wrote the ecc through dos with Nandpro 2.0e , Nandpro 3 wouldn't work either.

In the end the chip glitch didnt work so the 360 is now back to stock and working fine. I think maybe the glitcher 2 chip needs newer firmware to be flashed to work with this particular consoles new Dash.

Great fun :cool:

Advertisement