Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account suspended, can't seem to renew

Options
  • 23-12-2012 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

The credit card I left on my account had expired and I never noticed the renewal emails that were sent, so my account was suspended, fair enough.

When I logged into my account and tried to pay with an updated card it won't process the payment. It said it will be processed shortly but that was nearly 24 hours ago. I appreciate it's Christmas and not a lot will happen but I would like to know if I need to find a new host, reupload my stuff or anything else rather than this limbo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Our accounts staff will be in the office tomorrow..
    In the interim if you can open a support ticket with the account details we can try to push it through for you

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mylotto

Thanks, I submitted a ticket to accounts, should I have submitted it to support instead?

I submitted the ticket while logged on in my CP, I didn't take note of any reference number as I assumed it was logged in my CP but I don't see any sign that I have a ticket open.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You should have got an email receipt from us with the ticket ID.
    If I had the ticket ID I could check it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mylotto

It seems to be all sorted now, I'm back online. Thanks for your help and happy Xmas. :)

Advertisement