Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed Doors!

Options
  • 23-12-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭

Hello all

Very random query.

I recently bought a house, which has two big sheds, one of which houses the washer/dryer. Since we moved in, BOTH shed doors have literally fallen apart. They were wooden & glass and they literally disintegrated. They were OLD.

Anyway, anyone know how to go about replacing them? One seems to be a little shorter than the other so I doubt I can just buy replacement doors in a shop. Pretty sure once I have the doors, any joe Handyman can hang them for me.

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭555guy

might be just as easy to get a handyman / chippie who will make and fit the doors for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Easy enough to do - I made new doors for my shed - very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

If you want to keep it original, I'd get a carpenter to do it. If you just want functional doors, then any handyman should be able to do it.

Advertisement