Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

on Santas naughty list!

• 23-12-2012 1:47pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well one of the dogs is definitely on it anyway. She has managed to destroy 2 advent calendars, rip open a parcel, shred a whole box of tissues and destroy her play toy. That was just this week:(
    Both of them have just spent the last hour barking like lunatics at the foot hunt in the field behind us. My poor head!!

I wonder if dogs lose their voices;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Pets just make Christmas so much more exciting don't they, all those new things to rip up and destroy :D
    2 more for Santa's naughty list here!
    Cream keeps slapping our advent calendar to knock it, but I've no idea why, I think he is just being a brat. He also keeps running at the presents under the tree, putting his front 2 paws on one, continuing running with his back legs and sliding it across the room. It's not even his present! Peach figured her present was a catnip toy last night, took me 5 minutes to distract her but at least she didn't rip the wrapping paper :D

Advertisement