Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Missing :(

• 23-12-2012 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone my housemates dog is missing since this morning :( he is a japanese akita , white and really fluffy they look like a husky. His name is marley and is really friendly, but can be very shy around men. we are living on the lahinch rd in ennis really hope he hasnt gone far. If anyone sees him or hears anything please contact me on 0877618225 thanks so much!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

A lot of dogs got frightened last night due to the stormy weather and got disorientated. I know of of a lot of dog owners searching for their animals this morning. Best of luck with the search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Contact Frank Coote.

If it is going to be found it will more or less end up with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Have a look online at Munster lost and found pets. They're very good and someone may have contacted them. Also you could try contacting any animal rescues in your area in case someone handed the dog in to them. Hope you find him.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

How did you get on?

Advertisement