Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 pubs of Christmas

Options
  • 23-12-2012 3:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

I dont get to go out much in Longford town any more. A combination of two small kids and living in the country will do that to a guy.
    I like to drink. Im no shrinking violet by any means but I ended up in town on my staff night out on Friday 21st and kept crossing paths with the 12 pubs of Christmas thing and found it all rather depressing. I saw on trio of girls , arms linked, staggering across the street, slip in the vomit of one of the three and hit the deck in front of a car which came within inches of mowing them down, countless neanderthal lads fighting, a twat in a onesie lose his battle against gravity not to mention his grip on a sign post and fall face first into the footpath. Two window breakages and rivers of puke!!!
    If you have ever watched any of those 999- whats your emergency programmes when the come from party towns like Newcastle or Blackpool they would give you an idea.
    Not the most classy event in town i imagine.
    Whats your thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Keen2win

It's safer going out in Dublin than Longford!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭deckycoop

A town full of clowns running bout every pub to get as drunk as possible in silly jumpers.

Mighty fun

Advertisement