Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body taken from river suit this morning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Waterford forum has been dead lately but for no comments on this thread after a while shows that it is becoming desserted.

But R.I.P. anyways to whoever was taken out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Really bad news for some family .......I hope they have CCTV in that area .

May he RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Any news on who it was. Heard he was from South Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Any news on who it was. Heard he was from South Kilkenny.

Heard he is from slieverue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

cococoady wrote: »
    Heard he is from slieverue.

I'm sure the news will be released once an autopsy is done and the family have organised a funeral.

Its unfortunate but this time of year does seem to throw up a spate of this kind of thing.

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

He was a good lad. Troubled, but well loved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Family are from Curraghmore.

The lad was one of a kind. He'll be sorely missed by many. Another cruel blow to such a well loved family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Were the Results of post mortem released??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

I had heard who the family was, did not know the young lad myself, but know some of his brothers and knew his older brother that dies tragically as well a few years ago

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chimerical26

Just saw 3 fire engines, an ambulance and a fire van with lights flashing down by the plaza at about 7pm. Don't know what was going on but it didn't look good :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Just saw 3 fire engines, an ambulance and a fire van with lights flashing down by the plaza at about 7pm. Don't know what was going on but it didn't look good :(

--CALL OUT-- 26-12-2012 1825hrs

WCRR were Tasked by Gardai and Irish Coast Guard (MRCC) to launch and conduct a search of the river from Rice bridge to Ballycarr area.

Crew stood down at 1950hrs along with Waterford City Fire Srevice and Waterford Gardai.

No More information. I dont think a bunch of emergency vehicles can ever "look good", but for all we know it might have just been a false alarm.

Advertisement