Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Bracelet

Options
  • 23-12-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

Looking for help in finding a bracelet I lost in Galway city on Friday 15th Dec, it is of great sentimental value and I am desperate to get it back. It is a silver cuff bracelet with teardrop shaped turquoise stones. I don't have any close up or clear photos of my bracelet but I have attached an image of one that is very similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 odonovanc

Hi, Just wanted to refresh this post, still looking for it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Aww that's not nice when something like that happens.... :( I hope it somehow will turn up for you. :/ Were you shopping, would you have covered a lot of areas and streets, were you out for the night for something and would only have been in 1 or 2 pubs/streets, or were you perhaps in just the 1 area, I dunno visiting or for whatever reason? Am just wondering would you have covered a lot of ground while you were up in the city?

Have you asked in the CopShop?

Advertisement