Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving Email Address

Options
  • 23-12-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an old account that I'd like to start using again, but I forget my password and also the e-mail address I used to sign up for that account. How can I found out what e-mail address I used so I can use the password reset function?

I can PM an the account name if they are able to check for me, thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭J. Football

Any update? Know you're all busy so no rush, just bumping. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Mods can't see private details like your email address, you'll need to email hello at boards.ie to prove your the account owner.

Cool, I'll do that. But any idea what info I can provide to prove I own the account? As I said, I don't know what the e-mail address registered with that account is, and I have only a vague idea of what the current password is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think they just ask for the email address, some past details such as PM contents and the like. But don't hold me to that.

Thanks Spear, I'll give it a shot anyway. Feel free to mark as resolved. Cheers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement